Unity Tutorial

So this week like any other week I had issues with unity, I found the coding quite difficult as it something I'm not very strong in. As I struggled with the coding it did take me longer than anticipated to complete this week's tutorial but eventually I got there. I always have a great feeling when I finish the tutorial as it makes me feel great I've completed something that I had found so confusing at first, hopefully next week is better.



                                                This was me at the beginning of the tutorial 

link to image


I found the game jam last week to be quite fun as it was interesting mixing with new people who I usually don't speak to or never had before from different courses. In our game we used a basic unity to tutorial to help us out by creating a maths game which turned out well in the end thank God I'm glad we done the game jam even though it was time-consuming but we manage to get there in the end and I was so grateful for the voucher in the end too. 



Thanks for reading 


- Mia 

Comments