My Favourite Video Games

 Super Mario Bros

 From my recollection the first real 'video game' I played religiously was 'Super Mario Bros'.

I remember receiving my Pink DS and 2 video games which were Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros as a Christmas present for my DS when I was very young and becoming addicted to it instantly. I would play it morning, noon and night , I would make my older brother connect with me so we could play against each other, it really was amazing!

Recently during quarantine I found my old DS from when I was 9 so its over 10 years old now! I started playing Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros again during lockdown and I really forgot how fun the game really is.

I personally think that kids nowadays wont experience that excitement of video games or playing on the DS, I know they probably have tablets or apple products to play on but I don't think they have the same feeling or affect that a video game has!

Game Rating= 10/10 :)


Photo Caption: Mario Bros Game

                                                    The Original 'Super Mario Bros' screen








Sonic The Hedgehog


When thinking about my past hobby of 'gaming' I forgot how much I loved 'Sonic The HedgeHog'

PhotoCaption: Sonic The HedgeHog




I remember playing this game from an early age of 7 maybe even earlier. I was addicted to this game it was brilliant I can remember playing this every day after school on my Playstation 1 with my brother. Looking back at it now the visual affects were terrible but I remember thinking that at the time it was AMAZING! 

Game Rating = 8/10

Overall I wouldn't say that at this time in my life I am a gamer but I was definitely once was.
 




        Thats all folks.... I hope you enjoyed this piece about my 'previous life' as a 'gamer' :)

- Mia <3


Comments

  1. Hey Mia! I had already commented on your introduction post so thought I'd look to learn a little more about you. I hardly played any games when I was younger and didn't have any nintendo products. I used to love going to my cousins house to play Mario Kart and Mario Bros too. Have you ever been to Token in Smithfield?? It's a restaurant but they also have Arcade games, I went not too long ago and they have Mario Kart there. Talk soon !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment