Time Management tips from a busy college student

Time Management Tips from a very stressed student.

If you came to this blog expecting to receive great advice on how to manage your own time ... well you came to the wrong place because in all honesty I need to read a few more blogs about this topic too myself.

Over the years I have really never grasped the skill of 'Time Management'. It has always been an issue for me, I have recently found a 'system' on how I control my own life, which I will gladly share with any of you fellow non-productive people like myself. 

Since I still work 4/5 days of the week and I am now back in college I've decided on days where I finish college work early , I try and complete as much tasks/assignments as possible. If I have an assignment due on Friday I shall try and start it as early as Sunday so that I can space out the work load rather than letting it build up and cause me to have a mental breakdown later ... haha.

At the beginning of each week I make one day specific to each module for example Mondays and/or Tuesdays are MultiMedia Development as I know I have a weeks worth of work that I would like to get ahead of. I also try and take as many breaks as possible, for example I tell my self every 1hour I should take a 5-10 minute tea break to refuel and refresh my brain. 

Below is an American website I found helpful for 7 tips on time management for college students 

https://www.rasmussen.edu/student-experience/college-life/time-management-tips-college/



Thanks for listening 

-Mia Roe




Comments