Unity tutorial - Tutorial 03

 Week 5 

This week there was three very long tasks to do for this tutorial, they took me a long time to do and I did struggle with them but I persisted and finished them all.


Unit 2 – Basic Gameplay (Feed the Animals Prototype)Lesson 2.1 Player Positioning :

With this lesson I found it very easy to do. I learned basic things like placing the animals, player and pizza into the hierarchy to view them. 

I learned how to keep the animals in one position using a component that creates an invisible barrier to enable them from walking anywhere.

After this I learned how to move the player behind the animals by moving left to right without her falling off the surface. 

I found this tutorial to be the easiest so far , but we shall see after I try the next two lessons.

Caption: Image of my prototype 2 work

Lesson 2.2 Food Flight (70 mins)

The first step I completed was making the pizza fly int the air which was easy enough to do.

After this I made the player throw the pizza while moving side to side, I found this part quite difficult by eventually it was fine.

Lesson 2.3 Random Animal Stampede (60 mins)

After completing this task I realised that I am slowly getting use to the simple terminology and little errors to look out for when doing the coding section. This task was the most enjoyable as I felt as though I was finally grasping what I needed to do.


thanks for reading 

- mia 






Comments