Alpha

So this week I started off by continuing from what I was working on last week which was starting my monster. This did not go according to plan at all. My Unity wasn't working for me at all in result i had to redo my menu which was fine because I remember some of the parts that I did in the previous week. So then instead of starting the monster I thought it would be best to attempt to make the player start to walk. For the player I used one of the characters that is provided in one of the past unity tutorials. Just as a guide so I could figure out if the player would work on the pathway.


Next week I am hoping to complete my player so that I can focus on other things like obstacles.

I hope next week I don't run into more problems ... so fingers crossed.


Thanks for reading my blog post - Mia x

                    

                                                Photo Caption: neon game devices

link below:


Comments

  1. hey Mia, I also keep having difficulties with unity too I think its when I don't have much storage and the environment is taking to much up. I think that was a good choice to not do the monster it would of taken up to much time especially after unity not working, so you were right to go with starting on the player. I was just wondering what does the player look like ? or the monster? Best of luck with the game hope it works out for you- Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mia, Just after reading your blog there and I see you also had trouble with your unity which was unfortunate there but good your remembered the steps to your menu, hopefully your unity gets its act together and works fully cause no trouble. Good to see you are using info from previous unity tutorials for your game. Best of luck with the rest of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Mia

    First thinks first great blog entry I found it really interesting to read a bit about your game, its good to hear that your steadily make progress with the game, I also see that you're have some issue with unity too i can definably relate to you on that one, I'm also have issue with the menus

    Anyways looking forward to future update

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment