Review Week Comments and Feedback

I think so far I really do appreciate my fellow class mates advice and feedback as I really do think it has helped my improved element of both my blog and my game as they have left comments asking question and giving tips to improve it. It is great to hear from an outside perspective as I wouldn't of thought about a lot of things that have been mentioned to me.  I think that comments that ask you a question always help as there just wanting to give you a suggestion to how you can improve on certain things in reference to the game. I think my comments also can be beneficial to my fellow classmates as I only want to help them too. I do think in the beginning of the module I did find it quite hard to give feedback as I didn't want to come across as rude or disrespectful but I now know that what I am doing is only helping them in the long run. I also think its great that we can see what other people are commenting as it gives me insight to peoples opinions when reading other students work as there are some things I would of never had thought about that they will mention. I think that my writing has definitely improved over the past few weeks as in the beginning I wasn't as confident in my writing let alone giving other critiques on theres.



                                            Below is a link to the image I have used.


                             Top 10 Review Sites for More Customer ...vendasta.com



I definitely think that the introduction blog posts have to be my favourites as it gives me a great insight to all the students, it helps a lot because with us being in small groups in first year I didn't really get to know many people outside of my group and it turns out that I have a lot of similar interests with other students which is great because then when I comment I can feel like I have a mutual interest to talk about with them. 

I think the introduction blog was my favourite to do, not to sound big headed but I felt like I can be quite shy and by wiring it allows me to express myself to anyone who reads the blog. I found that at first I didn't no what to write about so I just decided to talk about my favourite thing which is movies / tv shows. The responses to this were great as people recommended me things and gave me their honest opinion on what they did and didn't like to watch.


I think my favourite thing about the blog is how you can get a sense of peoples personalities in how they write. You can tell when they're being serious or sarcastic and its great to give me an insight into peoples humours. 

I think my main issue that I need to focus on is giving more critiques I can tend to be too kind to people which is a major flaw when giving feed back as we want it to be constructive criticism. So that is something I will work on.


I think I need to address the person more and also give them some more helpful suggestions to help them through there game. At this moment I don't want to make anymore changes to my blog as I have just recently revamped it by changing the fonts, colours and layout, I did this as part of my tech tips extra credit task.


Thanks for reading my blog post! 

- Mia

Comments