Unity Tutorial 9

 For this weeks unity tutorial I decided to work to work on my own game. I decided to start off where I left off but as usual I ran into problems. i have decided that unity doesn't like me or my game as each week I try and access the game and play it but I always find a problem. After taking a well deserved break I decided to try again and it seemed to work for me. I continued working on my character and he seemed to work well on the track that I made which is great.

It is great to see the game working in some parts at last. This is a link to the game 'Unity Character Controller Tutorial | How To Make Character Controls in Unity - Move Player in Unity' here

 I found this tutorial quite helpful as it helped me understand how to control the character through the track. Next week I am hoping to look at overcoming obstacles like boxes, trees, etc. I found a few tutorials on YouTube that I think will be quite helpful for me when I face the challenge of obstacles, I also learned a few things from a previous tutorial on unity that I may use.


Image Caption:
Game icon

GIP LINK:
    

Thanks for reading this weeks blog post.
- Mia 

Comments