Tutorial 1 (week 14)

 



image caption: screenshot of unity

So to start off as per usual I struggled with using Unity as it hates me. So I started off  by trying to download our newest task which was Rubys Adventure. After many attempts I couldn't really access it so I then decided my best decision was to delete the programme and re-download and work from there.  So eventually we were up and running and after a lot of problems I got there and started with my first tutorial back of semester 2. 


So far Im finding 2D much different from 3D for some reason. I may miss it a bit! I think I'm finding it more challenging as there isn't any guide to help me with each step like last time, but other than that I'm just constantly hoping back and forth trying to make sure I am following the steps correctly.


Thanks for reading my tutorial post!

- Mia x

Comments