Unity Tutorial 06

 Unity Tutorial 06 


Hi there and welcome to this weeks blog post!


This week is week 6 of this semester it feels like it is flying in. So like usual I completed another tutorial from the game "Ruby's Adventure: 2D Beginner". The first tutorial I completed was Camera - Cinemachine, for this tutorial we were learning how to make the camera follow the main character,  Ruby,  around automatically without using code. We needed to download a package in order to complete this weeks tutorial. The tutorial wasn't too hard , it was easy enough to follow once I read it a few times, after I completed this I then moved on to my next tutorial which was "Visual Styling - Particles. This tutorial taught us how to create small effects like explosions, fire, and others. We learned how to make them appear and disappear that was quite fun as it was something I hadn't done before but have seen millions of times in games. Even though it was enjoyable I did find this section of the tutorials hard, but I got there. 


I love when I finish the tutorials as it gives me great confidence, considering I do find unity in general quite hard. 

Thanks for reading this weeks blog post!


Photo caption:  Screen Shot of this weeks tutorial I completed .


Comments