Unity Tutorial 07

 So finally the day I have been dreaming of has come , the last week of unity tutorials !!!



(my reaction to hearing this is my last tutorial)


    The first tutorial was titled "audio" which had me intrigued. We had to add audio sources to different objects and Ruby. Also we added background music to the game. I think by adding sounds and music to the games gives the game a real 'professional sense or feel'. I remember from last semester making a game I really enjoyed this part so over all the tutorial wasn't too bad!

The second part was to finalise or save the game so that we could share it out into the world. For this it allowed us to share it to anyone we wanted to, which was fun!


Thanks for reading my final unity tutorial of this year (fingers crossed)


-Thanks for reading !




Comments